Hey there!
This is the time of year that I can't wait to have a car for. Going out on long drives to forests, national parks and taking the dogs out for a play in the leaves. Oh, and a drone, I would love to get a shot over a forest with one!
Anyway...
So I thought i'd share with you some of my purchases for this A/W and a few of my favourites from the internet:
I LOVE this jacket from George. A faux fur trimmed hood and puffy enough to keep the wind out. I got this as I was getting tired of wearing my long furry Primark parka and wanted something easier to wear. I got my wish. It's got ribbed edges which pull it in at your waist, making it feel far more flattering!
I used to hate bobble hats. I always thought they looked weird, but a good 7/8 years later, I've dug this Accessorize one out of wardrobe and never really taken it off this month. It's super cosy!
I LOVE this little bag! Primark have really upped their game with bags, and the quality does seem to be getting a lot better than my previous purchases. I got this as a little bag for nights out and day trips where I'm not taking my camera and lots of other unnecessaries! I really love the fact that three months on it's still maintained its' structure. Primark have now launched it in a burgundy colour and I kind of want it too...
I also have my fingers crossed for a pair of Uggs this Christmas as my old pair are pretty destroyed from years of trudging through mud and snow and I know for a fact I'll be getting plenty of cosy knits from my family!
Let me know what your favourite picks are below!
Thanks for reading!
Shay x
ShayKennedy.me uses affiliate links, click here for more information