On the 1st February, The C team had their first competition at Stepney Bank Stables and I went down to get some shots and to try and make a short film of the event, both for the society and for NSU Media...
The C Team are the newly developed team, formed of riders who are either new to competition or getting themselves back into it.
The team competed against Chester and Liverpool John Moore Universities in both dressage and showjumping.
| Clara on Lara |
![]() |
| Ellie on Mary |
As media rep for the equestrian society and head of sport for NSUTV, I was really excited to get to work on this short film that encompassed the sport and animals that I love and get it out there for others to watch!
![]() |
| Katie on Maestro |
As a society, we're trying to focus more on those that enjoy riding and aren't so serious about competing and I thought a video might be a good way to do that so I'm slowly building up a little library of clips I can use to make another short video to try and get more people to join the society.
| Ellie on Mary |
![]() |
| Katie on Spot |
So how did our team get on?
Our society captain, Katie won overall in the individuals and the whole team came second overall!
| Katie on Spot |
We also had a successful day away for the B team at Durham with individual places for all of them as well.
S x
Check out the vlog below:



