At the weekend, I went to Leeds for a Fall Out Boy and had an amazing time!
It was a big weekend for me. I had been waiting months after booking the tickets, gone through a lot of panic as to whether I actually could go and then the stress of packing, travelling, meeting his parents and also being in a loud venue! (I'm practically deaf already!)
We headed down on the coach, had a quick wander round the shops before heading to his to get dinner and ready for the gig! It was loud, bright, exhilarating and a wonderful night. But the other highlight of the weekend for me was finally meeting the pigs!
During the summer my boyfriend got two new little guinea pigs. I'd seen them a lot over snapchat but really couldn't wait to meet them in person. As much as I love my Pammy, I've always wanted to look after a slightly bigger animal. I don't think a cat or a dog will be making it's way into my life anytime soon but perhaps a Guinea pig or two!
Biscuit is the grey shorthaired pig and Flapjack is the (slightly) larger multicoloured pig.
(please ignore the silly faces, these were snapchats to my friend!)



